Advertise with us, click to learn how.

Advertise with us, click to learn how.
Contact abjloving@gmail.com and adesuwailuobe@gmail.com

Monday, February 25, 2013

Young and In Charge: Oluwasheun Olumide aka GAmeboi



As I interviewed Gameboi, the realisation that one could actually have fun on the job hit me. He talked about IT like it was nothing more than a video game. I just want to say, for youths out there who have passion for something and are yet to gather their wits and guts to pursue it, START NOW. So I present to you, our Young person of the week, who is very much in charge of what he does, Oluwasheun Olumide aka Gameboi. Read and be inspired.



Tell us about yourself.

 My names are Adeyemi Oluwaseun Olumide aka 'Gameboi'



How was growing up like?
Whao! Growing up was crazy. Being the first and only son of a family without a Dad (He died when I was 5years old.). So it was really crazy.


Tell us about your educational background.
Okay. I went to Honey Comb Int'l School, Akoka...then CMS Primary school for a year. My secondary education was at Ajayi Crowther Memorial Grammar School, Bariga and Studied Economics Education in Unilag (University of First Choice...Great Akokite!!)


What is your business all about?
Well! its basically all about Information Techonology (IT) eg...computer softwares/programming, computer engineering, networking, Web and so on. Sounds like a lot isn’t it?


How did you go from Economics education to being an IT expert?
Laughs. My mum told me when I was little,  that she will take me to her office on weekends and all I would do was sit in front of the computer playing games and all. So I guess that was how it all started for me. So it was kind of naturale anytime I see a computer...I just want to sit in front of it. So what I studied in school (Economics Education) was just for additional knowledge basically.  


What is your typical day like?
Wow! Errmmm.....it depends basically on what am handling at that particular moment. Well! for thing I wakeup and pray, sometimes I forget to brush my teeth and take my bath *Covers face* especially if am working on a web job, I spend the whole time in front of my laptop working...sometimes even forgets to eat. Mostly indoors all day.


What do you love most about what you do?
 Its just fun...it could be crazy sometimes especially when a client is on your neck. But its Fun and I love to have fun!


What is your best work ever?
I have to say I have no idea...cause am still coming up. Every Job has its special feeling.


What are the challenges involved in IT business?
Well, The main difficulty is internet speed in Nigeria. Secondly, People's conception about computer business. They believe every young guy in Nigeria doing computer business is a fraudster. And People still have not or should I say people still do not appreciate/understand the relevance and important of computer in this present age.


If you were not involved in this what would have been doing?
*Laffs* Playing basketball I guess. I was a very good basketball player was I was in secondary school. And if not basketball maybe Economics. *winks*
Have you ever felt like giving up on this business?
Yes! So many times. But the fun of the job is what keeps me going and the belief that nothing good comes easy.


Who or what inspires you?
Loads of people. First, my mum and my brother/uncle "Mr Dipo Ogunade" and my biggest inspiration has always been Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.


Considering the level of success you have achieved so far, youths out there would be itching to know how old you are.
Laughs.  Am now old o! Am 26 years old. 


What do you do for fun?
Whoooohoooo! Watch movies, Play games, love listening to music, read books (any kind) and I joke a lot people hardly take me serious sometimes*.


Advice to youths that wish to follow your footsteps.
Well! All they need to do is have passion and determination for what they do. If the passion is there...the rest is very simple. 


Where do you see yourself and your business, five years from now?
Wow! Maybe Nigeria's version of Bill gates or Steve jobs. Laughs, but basically spreading the gospel about what I do and keep building the company. And also  making lots of money too. *winks*

Now that we have heard from the IT expert, let pictures of websites he has created speak to us! enjoy.

Contact info: 
Phone: 08062377483
Facebook: Gameboi Adeyemi Oluwahshewun ( http://www.facebook.com/shewunsmsb )
Twitter handle: @gameboi007 ( https://twitter.com/Gameboi007 











Contact info: 
Phone: 08062377483
Facebook: Gameboi Adeyemi Oluwahshewun ( http://www.facebook.com/shewunsmsb )
Twitter handle: @gameboi007 ( https://twitter.com/Gameboi007 ) 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thatz my Bizzle!!!! And ofcrse my Adesuwa and iphie doin a great job...;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! My frnd of life. God make u bigger n uplift u

Anonymous said...

This is really great and motivating.

tahir said...

Bizzle!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Seun dear,God bless you in all you do

Anonymous said...

beautiful, you should create a website for me. *wink* GOD bless you and the works of your hands in JESUS name. amen

Oluwashola J said...

Nice one, Shewun. Proud of you...keep keeping on. Your best days are just beginning;)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work you're known for. God will help you fulfil your heart desire in life,amen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click to help spread the word about us