Advertise with us, click to learn how.

Advertise with us, click to learn how.
Contact abjloving@gmail.com and adesuwailuobe@gmail.com

Monday, May 27, 2013

Young and In Charge: Loré


Not everybody has the luxury of doing what they love, some do not have the talent, some do not have the time. I remember the first thing I ever drew, a fish, let's just say that if by some miracle that fish came to life, it would hate me for the rest of its life, yes, it was that bad. Our young person for this week is a mixture of  beauty and talent, not only is she a talented young artist she is also a philanthropist. Meet our Young Person of the week, artist, philanthropist and blogger, meet Loré.

Tell us a little about yourself?
My name is Loré and I am a master of many trades.



What was growing up like?
I grew up in three continents and I had a wonderful childhood.

Tell us a little about your educational background?
I finished high school and got my first degree in Finance in the States and my Masters in International Relations in the United Kingdom. Both great schools.

So what is BillionDollarBella all about? What does it mean and how did the name come about?
BillionDollarBella is the name of my blog www.billiondollarbella.com, which is an avenue for me to express my creative side. The name BIllionDollarBella reflects me… I think big, I’m very business-minded and Bella is a nickname I picked up along the way.

How did you go from reading Finance and International Relations to painting?
I have been painting since the age of 2 and it’s always been a passion of mine. By the grace of God, I have been able to paint and still work within my areas of specialization.

Do you see yourself mixing the both of them?
Right now, it’s hard to see the correlation, so I’ll have to say no.

What is your typical day like?
I wake up in the morning, work, do some writing, then paint. I find it easier to paint when I am calm and the stress of the day is behind me.

What do you love most about you what you do?
I love everything about what I do.  But as per painting in particular, I love the fact that I can create anything from a blank canvas. Also, I always tell people, in painting, there are never any mistakes because art is art!

What has been your best work ever?
In terms of paintings, I would say my best work is a painting named “Rebekah,” inspired from the story of Rebekah in the Bible.  That painting is one of my favorites.

What are the difficulties involved?
Making time to do what I love.

If you weren't doing this, what would you have been doing?
I’m actually doing what I would be doing if I wasn’t doing this, while doing this. Not everyone has that luxury!

Have you ever felt like giving up on what you do?
Never. Sometimes, I might not feel like I am where I would like to be but I always keep my eye on my long-term goals and objectives.

Who or what inspires you? 
God.

Considering the level of success you have attained, youths out there would be itching to know how old you are.
The youths are gonna have to keep itching ;)

Asides work, what do you do for fun?
That’s a great question. I love to travel, cook, read and eat exotic food. I’ll try anything once.

How do you intend to make a difference with what you do?
I am currently involved in an amazing outreach ministry that provides free clothes, food, medicine and medical consultation to those in need, so some of the proceeds from my work goes into helping others. I believe we are all blessed to be a blessing.

Advice to youths that wish to follow in your footsteps.
Follow your dreams and whatever you do, do it well. Also, know that you have God-given talent; find it, use it and develop it. You never know, your talent can take you to your place of success, joy and fulfillment.

Where do you see yourself and your enterprise five years from now?
Five years from now, I see myself firmly established as an authority within my fields of specialization, painting included.






Keep up with Lore Here


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I love d paintings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click to help spread the word about us