Advertise with us, click to learn how.

Advertise with us, click to learn how.
Contact abjloving@gmail.com and adesuwailuobe@gmail.com

Friday, February 14, 2014

VALENTINE'S SPECIAL : VALENTINE IS HERE!


VALENTINE IS HERE!!!

So here we are..its Valentine’s day.
 
I feel and see love everywhere. Firstly from God who first loved us and put life, love, passion and desire in our hearts. I see it in the the dawn of the morning welcoming us to a new day, new opportunities, new hopes, new horizons…
 
I feel it from the touch of the sun which reminds me that am alive and it’s the best thing that could ever happen to me.
 
I see it in the smiles of children’s, moreso the ones we feel are dejected…their gurgles and warm grasps. They are most eager to live despite all odds...may more happiness be added unto them
 
I see it on the faces of those who do not have loved ones but have accepted themselves and are given to love and cherish themselves. I say more courage and hope be added unto you.
 
I see it in fallen faces and collapsed shoulders of those who have made efforts to love someone and are not appreciated..but have refused to give up. Not to worry, Love will come to you…

I hear it in the sighs of those missing a loved one whether here on earth an beyond...may the love you feel in your hearts for them never wane.

I see and feel it in the faces and the expressions of those who are in love and are loved in return...May your love never die.

I see it in a country where we have been labelled as one with nothing to celebrate...but its people have risen up this morning with hope and renewed strength and will constitute a large part of the world that celebrates love today, despite all the disappointments. Nigeria I love thee!
 

To you out there, with wishes in your hearts for a most beautiful valentine …the best days are here if you can only believe it. Please do not sulk around waiting to be loved, keep your hurts and fears…reach out! And show love even to most undeserving person.
 
HAPPY VALENTINE TO YOU&YOURS! 

Much love from all of us at abjloving!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click to help spread the word about us