Advertise with us, click to learn how.

Advertise with us, click to learn how.
Contact abjloving@gmail.com and adesuwailuobe@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Abj Loving, Abuja Living

BY IPHIE MANUELZ
So its our second month as a blog, yayyyyy. And all I can say is thank you to everyone of you that has contributed to the growth of the blog. I can't say thank you enough, for a dream that started out on my bed you guys have sure taken it far.

I can't say thanks enough for all the words of encouragement and all the support I have received so far. For my bb contacts I cant thank you guys enough, you guys know that I used to be a drama mama about BCs but in a dramatic twist of fate, I have become the BC queen, how ironic yeah. My bb contacts are the best in the world, they don't even complain, in fact I have been told by some of my contacts that they look forward to my BCs every Monday morning.

Big things are coming the way of the blog and I hope you all would continue to be a part of it. I am sorry I have neglected the other parts of the blog, I found out that school and blogging doesn't mix. I promise that things would pick up by next year. But I am very proud of the success the Young and In Charge section has become, its become a brand that young people want to be associated with. Guess what, YIC is going national, hopefully one day we would go global, I figured that Abj is not the only place where you can find inspiring young men and women, so why not take it national.

Most importantly, thanks to Adesuwa, she has helped to keep this dream alive.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabolous blog. Iphie you rock!!! Richy Dureke gives you 100%.

Pheee said...

Thanks dear

Pheee said...

Thanks dear

Tass said...

Trendsetter of the new Africa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click to help spread the word about us