Advertise with us, click to learn how.

Advertise with us, click to learn how.
Contact abjloving@gmail.com and adesuwailuobe@gmail.com

Monday, December 17, 2012

Young and In Charge:?

Hey guys, I know you all expected a post today for the YIC of the week, I am sorry for disappointing you. I was not able to post today because I had assignments to submit today and in the course of finishing them up I sorta deleted them so I had to start all over again. That meant I didn't have enough time to follow up with the YIC for this week and so I didnt get any interview for the week.

I promise this would never happen again as I am done with my assignments and school with only my dissertation to go. Since I have been unable to post I decided to post a few articles instead, hope you enjoy reading them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click to help spread the word about us