Advertise with us, click to learn how.

Advertise with us, click to learn how.
Contact abjloving@gmail.com and adesuwailuobe@gmail.com

Monday, October 29, 2012

Abj Loving, Abuja Living: Month-versary

BY IPHIE MANUELZ
So it was the blog's month-versary yesterday, yes I just came up with the word, but I couldnt post anything to celebrate our first month as a blog.
Its not like I have piece specially written for this or anything. But I would like to say a big thank you to everybody that has supported the blog, especially to Adesuwa, who reads and edits everything before I post. Trust me without her I would have given up on the blog, if you doubt me you should see my other attempts at blogging.

Special thanks to all the young people of the week that agreed to be featured, Wonuola Sanni, Jones Odagwe, Kabir Abubakar and Audu Wushisi and Vidi Idiyang, your stories have been of great inspiration to me and to other young Abujans I am sure. I didn't know people looked forward to Young and In Charge this much until I almost posted late today, its not my fault oh, my landlady refused to pay for the internet. Thanks to Ehinome, whose contributions to the blog makes it interesting. Thanks to Bunmi for all the RTs on twitter, and to Ayo, I cant say thank you enough, he has had the link to the blog as his personal message on BBM for a long time.

Its been an interesting month so far and we look forward to many more months filled with posts by Abujans on what they love. Abj wakadugbe would be coming to a laptop/pc/phone near you soon. Keep visiting the blog for more interesting features to be added.


1 comment:

Helen said...

Congrats & more grease to ur elbow. The sky is not ur limit but just the beginning. So go ahead & fulfill ur dreams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click to help spread the word about us